Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saigonese talk good and bad sides to city’s changing face

Trích:

Nguyen Thi Tu An, 24, student at the sociology department, HCM City University of Social Sciences and Humanities
I wasn’t born lucky with a disability in my legs and my family condition was not ideal to help me overcome challenges. My childhood was really tough since I had to struggle with society’s prejudice and insults. Though I still got through all of it and set my foot in a reputable university.
I can see that the situation has improved a lot. I know from my experience of being discriminated against when I was a little girl. In the near term, my urgent duty is to complete my studies with good marks.

But I’m planning after my graduation that I will call for a project to help disabled people, especially women. I want to participate in the city’s development. Other friends have their own plans to enrich or enlarge the city, but I have a plan to help people who are not lucky like me to get equal treatment and opportunities in the city’s noisy life.



Link: http://lienansaigonhotel.com/142_en_news__promotions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment