Friday, November 17, 2017

Bio-summary

I was a lecturer at the Sociology Department at Binh Duong University. I taught subjects such as Research Sociology Method, Statistical Package for Social Science and General Social Work as well as general sociology. I was previously the Head of Representative Office at the Southern Environment and Technology Economy Science Union (Vietnam), where my main duties where in the human resources management, implementation and monitoring of research projects. And was previously a project assistant in the “Leadership for women with disability” project which is part of the “Disability Resource and Development” project in Vietnam. 
My Master of Health Sciences thesis at La Trobe University (Melbourne) is titled "Sexual and Reproductive health of people with physical disabilities in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam". 
My Master of Sociology thesis is titled “Sexual issues of people living with disabilities in Hochiminh City, Vietnam” and My Bachelor of Sociology thesis was “Gender issues in families of people with disabilities in Hochiminh City, Vietnam”. Both degrees i got from Vietnam National University- Brand Ho Chi Minh City - HCM University of Social Sciences and Humanities. My most recent volunteer work was volunteer researcher at CBM Australia where I helped update DID (Disability Inclusive Development) Stats and Facts, which included statistics and facts about people with disabilities around the world. 
I am currently undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy through Monash University.

Updated 17/11/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment